How to get to Fabrizzio’s Petit?
Where are you coming from? Here we leave all the possible options to get to the hostel from any point of arrival in the city.
From the airport El Prat
From the airport TERMINAL 2 you can take the TRAIN RENFE R2 straight to the hostel. Take the train and go out once it arrives to PASSEIG DE GRACIA station. The hostel is located 3 blocks far from this station on Carrer del Bruc 65, which is about a 3 minutes walk.. Google maps
If your flight arrives to TERMINAL T1 you have a free shuttle bus that brings you to TERMINAL T2
You have also the choice to take the AEROBUS from any terminal that costs 6,5 euros.
If you flight arrives after 11pm you have the night buses N16/N17 every 30 minutes that brings you to PLAZA CATALUNYA just 5 block far from Fabrizzio’s Petit
Metro line L9 sud: It has stations in both airport terminals. The ticket costs €4.50 and T-10 travel card can not be use.
The metro departs every 7 minutes (more frequently at peak times) from 5am to midnight Monday to Thursday, 5am to 2am on Fridays and non-stop from 5am Saturday to midnight on Sunday.
Metro line L9 sud runs from the airport to the university in the south-west of the city. It doesn’t connect directly to the city centre.
To get to the hostel, you have to get off at TORRASSA metro stop and transfer to Line 1 following the signs for FONDO station. Get off at PLAZA CATALUNYA station, and you can walk for 10 minutes (900m) through the downtown area, or take a taxi directly to the hostel. You can see the route here.. Google Maps
- Monday to Thursday: 5:00 to 24.00 h.
- Firday: de 5:00 to 2.00 h.
- Saturdays: 5:00 and continuous services all night.
- Sundays: 5:00 to 24.00 h.
From SANTS TRAIN STATION
From the Bus Station ESTACIO NORD
Fabrizzio’s Petit is 15 minutes walking far from this station so it is easy to walk. Google maps
Take the red line (L1) from Arc de Triomf in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage until Urquinaona. Change onto the yellow line (L4) and head in the direction of Trinitat Nova until Girona. When you get out of the metro, we are 1 block away on Carrer de Bruc 65 just round the corner. Google maps
Tips and suggestions for your holidays
- From Monday to Thursday and Sunday the subway operates from 05: 00hs to 00: 00hs/Fridays until 2am/saturdays all night on
- Every day, from 10:30 p.m. there is a bus service called nit bus
- In several areas of the city there is free wifi. Network “BarcelonaWIFI”
- App Karta GPS is an application which allows you to navigate without internet connection, as long as you download the map of Barcelona city.
- To travel around the city using public transport, we recommend to buy the T-10 card to save money
- In public transportations and in crowded places such as the tourist attractions, take care of your belongings
- If you have nowhere to leave your baggage before checking in or after leaving the hostel, remember that we have luggage storage service.
- If you have any question, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you