Please note a city tax of 0,72€ per night and person for accommodation around Catalunya will be added to the final balance. The balance due will be paid at the check-in. Remember there is an extra charge for payments by card (3% debit card 5% credit card)
All the dorms (except for the DOUBLE ENSUITE WITH BALCONY) have shared bathrooms. Our DORMS (except for the TWIN, TRIPLE AND DOUBLE bedrooms) are furnished with bunkbeds. If you are a person that requires heightened privacy we suggest one of the private rooms.
Every Saturday night we like to cook the traditional Spanish dish of Paella for our guests.
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we cook a different dinner for our guests.
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday night for free Sangria at 9!
One of our guests favorites, the bunkers boasts one of the most beatiful views of Barcelona. Join us every Friday as we watch the sunset over the city.
Spanish - I'm a music lover, food lover who just wants to share what I know about this amazing city with you all.
Argentinian - I really believe in travelling as a way of living and if it's possible take Fabrizzio with you :-)
Argentinian - I took Fabrizzio on his first journeys around the world. Travelling is a lifestyle for me but Barcelona is my home and I hope to share with you why I love it.
Puerto Rican - Originally from New York City, I have lived and worked in Barcelona for 3 years and enjoy meeting new people to show them why I moved to this city.
Spanish - Illustrator by trade, and adventurer at heart.
1. Fabrizzio’s Petit is 15 minutes walking far from this station so it is easy to walk
2. Take the red line (L1) from Arc de Triomf in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage until Urquinaona. Change onto the yellow line (L4) and head in the direction of Trinitat Nova until Girona. When you get out of the metro, we are 1 block away on Carrer de Bruc 65 just round the corner.
3. Taxi from this station would be around 8 euros.
1. From the airport TERMINAL 2 you can take the TRAIN RENFE R2 straight to the hostel. Buy the ticket T10 (9,95€ / 10 rides on bus, metro or train into the city) on the machines, take the train and go out once it arrives to PASSEIG DE GRACIA station. The hostel is located 3 blocks far from this station on Carrer del Bruc 65, which is about a 3 minutes walk.
2. If your flight arrives to TERMINAL T1 you have a free shuttle bus that brings you to TERMINAL T2
3. You have also the choice to take the AEROBUS from any terminal that costs 6,5 euros or a TAXI that would be around 30 euros.
4. If you flight arrives after 11pm you have the night buses N16/N17 every 30 minutes that brings you to PLAZA CATALUNYA just 5 block far from Fabrizzio’s Petit
(We recommend the option 1 because is the cheapest one and also arrives just 2 block far from Farbzzio’s Petit)
Take the green line (L3) in the direction of Canyelles until Passeig de Gracia. The hostel is located 3 blocks from this station on Carrer del Bruc 65, which is about a 3 minutes walk.
(If you come other way do not hesitate to ask and we will explain you the best way to arrive)
(Note: When taking the metro please be careful of your belongings. We also recommend the T10 pass which will you save money on your metro journeys in Barcelona)
(0034) 93 215 40 59